Water Leak Detection Service Melbourne
How Safe is Your Home or Business from Water Leaks?
Water is our friend. It is indispensable for our survival. But water can also be an enemy when it’s leaking in your home or business.
Out of control water can cause unimaginable damage:
- A water leak can cause high bills;
- It can cause property damage, such as rusting of metal or rotting of wood;
- It causes mold infestation, which is both destructive to property and a serious health threat
The problem with water leaks is that they are often very quiet and go unnoticed until too late.
Even if you suspect a leak in your home or office, they can be difficult to locate without the aid of sophisticated gadgets or equipment.
Professional leak detection services
Unless you have the know-how and the right equipment, you need the services of an accurate, non-destructive, non-invasive leak detection company.
A reliable leak detection service provider will be able to pinpoint the exact location of hidden leaks without damaging your property. Knowing where the leaks are located without putting a shovel to the ground can save you a lot of time and money.
Using the wrong company can hurt you
If you value your time, money and property, you will think twice about hiring a company that doesn’t have a proven track record in non-invasive leak detection.
If you suspect leaking gas or water piping embedded in concrete, call a leak detection company who can pinpoint the source accurately without removing a single tile.
The conventional method of leak detection involves digging, breaking concrete, and pulling tiles. Would you go through all this trouble only to find out you made a mistake locating the leak? This search and destroy method is time consuming, destructive, costly and has an extremely low success rate.
Protect your investment in your home and property. Go with an experienced and proven leak detection service provider.
What to look for in a leak detection services company
How can you tell if you’re hiring the right leak detection company? There are three things to look for:
- Expertise and experience – Look for a company with years of experience in providing gas and water leak detection services. Having been around in the business for quite some time is one indicator for a successful track record. A business like that would not manage to stay afloat for so long without a strong customer base supporting it.
- Cutting edge equipment – Detecting leaks by using state-of-the-art-equipment is one of the tell-tale signs of a reliable leak detection company. To pinpoint leaks accurately, they would have to rely on technologies like acoustic, tracer gas, infrared and digital leak detection.
- Non-invasive methods – Identifying and locating leaks non-destructively and with precision is the hallmark of a reputable leak detection company. Their use of high-end gadgets may seem expensive on the outset, but their accuracy in identifying leaks will save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in the long run.
In the end, the reward you get for hiring the right contractor is peace of mind, knowing that your home or business is now secure and safe from leak damage.